稻香——Jay Zhou


  对这个世界如果你有太多的抱怨
If you have so many complaints about his world that
  跌倒了就不敢继续往前走
Made you couldn’t carry on after failed,
  为什么人要这么的脆弱 堕落
Wondering Why are the mankind so fragile and depraved,
  请你打开电视看看
Then just turn on the TV to see
  多少人为生命在努力勇敢的走下去
how many brave souls struggle with their honor.
  我们是不是该知足
You will know whether should we be satisfied and
  珍惜一切 就算没有拥有
Treasure everything that even not owned by yourself.
  还记得你说家是唯一的城堡
Do you still remember that you said home is your only-one castle.
  随着稻香河流继续奔跑
Chasing the sweet smell of rice field along the river.
  微微笑 小时候的梦我知道
Take a grin and let me know your childhood dream.
  不要哭让萤火虫带着你逃跑
If you feel sorrow, don’t shed tears and just follow the fireflies.
  乡间的歌谣永远的依靠
Folk songs will alway guide you back.
  回家吧 回到最初的美好
Go back home, go back to the initial wonderful time.
  不要这么容易就想放弃 就像我说的
As I say, don’t give up so easily
  追不到的梦想 换个梦不就得了
Just take up another dream as those dreams couldn’t be fetched by you.
  为自己的人生鲜艳上色 先把爱涂上喜欢的颜色
Paint your life colorful and make Love the first one with your favorites.
  笑一个吧 功成名就不是目的
Show your smile, Let the fame and gain which aren’t your aim go away.
  让自己快乐快乐这才叫做意义
Cheer yourself up and happy is the really essential thing to do.
  童年的纸飞机 现在终于飞回我手里
Paper plane in memory fly into my hands at the end.
  所谓的那快乐 赤脚在田里追蜻蜓追到累了
Chasing the dragonflies in the field with bare feet till tired out.
That is so called happiness.
  偷摘水果被蜜蜂给叮到怕了 谁在偷笑呢
We, the fruits thieves, were bitten to dread by the bees,
Which one was still tittering behind?
  我靠着稻草人吹着风唱着歌睡着了
Leaned against the scarecrow I sang and fell asleep in the breeze.
  哦 哦 午后吉它在虫鸣中更清脆
WOW~ Wow, The tweets of insects enhance my guitar playing.
  哦 哦 阳光洒在路上就不怕心碎
WOW~ Wow, With the sunshine on the road
you will never be afraid of heartbreaks.
  珍惜一切 就算没有拥有
Treasure everything that even not owned by yourself.
  还记得你说家是唯一的城堡 随着稻香河流继续奔跑
Do you still remember that you said home is your only-one castle.
Chasing the sweet smell of rice field along the river…
PS: Just because the beauty of the song and lyric, so I translate it into English. Hope that you will like it.

Oct 12th, 2008 | Posted in English learning, Fun
Tags: ,
  1. pink
    Nov 7th, 2008 at 11:29 | #1

    i think it must be a good idea that you sing this song in english by yourself.

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Note: Commenter is allowed to use '@User+blank' to automatically notify your reply to other commenter. e.g, if ABC is one of commenter of this post, then write '@ABC '(exclude ') will automatically send your comment to ABC. Using '@all ' to notify all previous commenters. Be sure that the value of User should exactly match with commenter's name (case sensitive).