Tour at Heyuan – Part 3 :”Wedding” of Kakkas(客家人)

In the second day of our tour, we visited a small village. At there we watched a funny “Wedding” ceremony. It said that Kakkas wedding has many funny steps such as singing songs. And one lucky guy of visitors would play the groom role and married with a Kakkain bride 😀
There is a small video clip that recorded this funny ceremony below:

Oct 14th, 2008 | Posted in Tour
  1. Oct 18th, 2008 at 22:29 | #1

同校小盆友路过

2. Oct 19th, 2008 at 22:05 | #2

@胡戈戈
    Faint… Though you are my school mate, can you leave comment in English…

3. Oct 19th, 2008 at 22:41 | #3

a a a a a a a a a a a
    yong .cn de yuming jingrang shi yingyu boke

4. Oct 19th, 2008 at 23:22 | #4

@hugege
    jingrang ⇒ jingran

5. Oct 20th, 2008 at 08:23 | #5

@胡戈戈
    OK, I will think about the .com domain name if I have enough money…

6. Oct 20th, 2008 at 08:24 | #6

@mg12
    I forget to reactive the comment remix plugin, sorry….

7. Oct 20th, 2008 at 09:29 | #7

@mg12 – li hai. an dou shi yong wu bi de.pin ying bu shu.

8. Dec 9th, 2008 at 06:13 | #8

“Kakkas” should be “Hakka”. 🙂

I am a Hakka people born in Meizhou which is known as the capital of Hakka area. The video is funny but it is not real, we don’t host wedding ceremony like that. We do sing songs in some little step but not that suck song in the video, it should be some small song like “童谣” in Mandarin. Short, Funny and Meaningful. 😉

I think the video wasn’t took in Meizhou coz’ the moderator’s accent sounds like Heyuan or Wuhua/Xingning[two counties in Meizhou but the accent is really different]. 🙂

9. Dec 9th, 2008 at 08:37 | #9

@Chada – “Hakka”? Really? I searched “客家” on Google and just find out “Kakkas”. Maybe both are OK~
    This video is shot at Heyuan, not Meizhou. And I know the the accents in these two place are quite different cause I have many classmates for those.