Back to my old campus~

It said that unless you had left school, you would not find how beautiful it was.
We went back to GDUT again on the last Saturday. For her 50th birthday and for seeking my memory.
Unluckily, we were late for the activity of signature and the main point — the free lunch. 🙁
So, we went to the City Kitchen in stead and then began our wandering in campus.
We walked around the campus without any purpose. From the teaching buildings to the administration buildings, from the library to the living area, from the west dorm section to the east one, we went to everywhere we can go to.

Then when the sunset came, we took our supper in the school canteen which we went there countless times. At there, we bought one commemorative meal ticket from a puzzle student. 😀

image <   ¥ 10   >   image

Download the full size: meal ticket Warning ! don’t use it in the canteen any more~ 😈

Dec 8th, 2008 | Posted in Fun, Soliloquy
Tags: ,
  1. sunyitudou
    Dec 8th, 2008 at 17:12 | #1

那学弟真不厚道。。毕业的学长,应该要免费赠送的啊。~
    诶,我的学校呢,现在好冷啊。~

2. Dec 8th, 2008 at 17:39 | #2

@sunyitudou
    Haha, one student just one ticket~ It’s not his fault.

3. pink
    Dec 8th, 2008 at 20:37 | #3

Maybe you are right. Umless you lose it,you would cherish it. I miss my high school very much,i kide of hate my university.But maybe two years later i will love it too.

4. Dec 8th, 2008 at 22:36 | #4

I have downloaded the images and I have a plan… print them! 😈

5. Dec 8th, 2008 at 22:58 | #5

@mg12
    Print it in a scale like a name card~ That would be fine~ 😈

6. Dec 8th, 2008 at 23:20 | #6

@pink
    Yup, that will be one part of your memory forever.

7. Dec 9th, 2008 at 07:56 | #7

I have a friend studying in GDUT now who is always shouting “Girls, Girls, I need Girls” 😛

8. Dec 9th, 2008 at 08:46 | #8

@Chada – Ha, that is his problem~ The excellent boys in GDUT is so hot even for the other Universities~ :mrgreen:

9. galacy
    Dec 9th, 2008 at 16:04 | #9

are you an excellent boy? 😈 ….
    the food in school canteen taste better now… i miss the Lanchow noodle and the big bread of northeasterner 😆

10. Dec 9th, 2008 at 16:48 | #10

@galacy – The old Shifu of Lanzhou stretched noodles had gone for a long time…. Those new Shifues are not good enough. 😐