My First Skating

This is a crazy Saturday. It’s my first time to skate on real ice. This real ice rink is on the sixth floor of GuangMing Square near by the Beijing Road(a famous pedestrian shopping street at Canton). I had come to this place many time but never enter to have a try.
ice rink
Now here we go~ It’s skating time. 😎

25072009603.jpgI am totally a novice. And it was my fellow’s second time to skate… So we are two of a kind, anybody help us?
I decided to learned by myself. Skating is not a “cool” game that I thought, My T-shirt was completely wet through after one hour. I think I still can’t control my strength and wasted most power on stopping the movement. After I can get my balance when I was walking on the ice. I tried to adjust my body’s weight point forward and let the ice skates move forward slowly. Two hour is very short for learning skating… I am very happy for what I can do on the ice, actually my gesture is not good and I fell two or three times… What ever, I can skate now 😎
No pain no gain, this saying is absolutely right ❗
I don’t think I can move anymore tomorrow 🙁
25072009602.jpg 25072009605.jpg
We were almost burn out our energy in this two hour, so we were going to recharge our batteries~~
sushi
This Sushi restaurant is on the same floor. And it’s not too expensive really~ And we were going to have a big sumptuous meal~

Jul 26th, 2009 | Posted in Soliloquy
Tags: ,
  1. galacy
    Jul 26th, 2009 at 22:52 | #1

Nice try~~~ ice-skating is a cool and nice sport especial in summer.
    i think you can dance on ice if you try it again next week…

2. Jul 27th, 2009 at 07:56 | #2

@galacy
    WOW~ I am genius! 😎

3. Jul 27th, 2009 at 16:31 | #3

the images are too small to look,why don’t you put some large images?

4. Jul 27th, 2009 at 16:40 | #4

Actually, I have a close shot after skating, but… I was completely wet at that time… so… 😐

5. iris
    Jul 28th, 2009 at 22:56 | #5

Bravo~
    Welcome to Northeast China, where we could skate on real ice, on the surface of the frozen river in winter, i mean.I’m sure that you would have much more fun there~
    Anyway, sounds cool. Next time it will be better.
    Thanks for sharing~ ^-^

6. Jul 29th, 2009 at 07:27 | #6

@iris
    hum, the nature real ice skating could be more funny than this man made ice rink, and needn’t to pay RMB 50 for only two hours… 😆