Asian Sports Village Under Construction

The Asian Sports Village is one of the most important projects of Asian Games construction. As the countdown in my blog’s sidebar shows, there are only about 360 days left for the opening of 16th Asian Games. And we must have several months for preparing and testing the “hardware” situation and also let the athletes get acquainted with this brand new town. Then there would be only half years left for this construction project. So how does the Asian Sports Village project process? Can it been finished well before the time comes up? ❓ That would be the problem we are concerned right now.

Today is a G’day. Tough it’s still quite chilly, but the sunshine is very nice~ I have a chance to go to Asian Sports Village for some reason about my work. So I also took a glance in passing. :mrgreen:

Maybe these are the living area:
dorm1

dorm2

I love those roofs~~ They are so stylish with Canton folk characteristic.
dorm3

This building maybe some meeting building:
meeting building

And what’s it? ❓
tower

Then we came to a “big guy”
studio
This must be one of the sport studios. It’s so huge and beautiful. I can’t wait to imagine that how beautiful it would be when it is finished.

OK, because I have my work to do, I have no time to wander around very parts of this large building town. So it’s just a small horn of a hug iceberg. How majestic The Asian Sports Village will be is still make me so curious.

Nov 17th, 2009 | Posted in Soliloquy
  1. iris
    Nov 18th, 2009 at 10:37 | #1

wonderful copy~
    in fact, one of those pics really looks like my univ building in Angers~

2. galacy
    Nov 18th, 2009 at 21:31 | #2

it’s a good place, isn’t it! i’m wondering to choose one of the department 😆
    how much is it ?

3. Nov 18th, 2009 at 22:04 | #3

@galacy
    Obviously, it would cost more than RMB 10000 yuan per sq.m.
    Maybe reach 20000 …. 😡

4. Nov 20th, 2009 at 15:48 | #4

写的不错,赞一个~

5. Nov 23rd, 2009 at 16:34 | #5

Fucking GDP.

6. Nov 23rd, 2009 at 18:50 | #6

@天缘博客
    Yep, Fuck GDP 👿

7. boon
    Apr 4th, 2010 at 05:18 | #7

Please help me to planning the trip to Raoping Shantou(ChaoZhou). I don’t have information enough to plan the nice trip. So I need your help for planning from Thailand to Raoping for 5 days. Is it convenience if I ‘ll start this trip at Guangzhou or Xiamen or Shantou ? This is the first trip for me to China . Thanks !!!

8. Apr 4th, 2010 at 08:15 | #8

@boon
    I think Guangzhou is the first step of your trip. Because Guangzhou is the capital city of Guangdong province, and one of the biggest city in China. You can come here easily by plane. Then you may spend one or two days here for looking around and preparing your next destinations. Maybe you would find information in lots of travel agencies in Guangzhou about your next trip. So it would save your time and money if you go to the Shantou or Chaozhou with their touring party. Then when you got there, you could arrange your time by yourself and spend two day at Chaozhou and Shantou. At last, you can find the bus which go to Ximen easily there because Ximen is not far away from there.