The Big Bang Theory – Drawing Music Video

The Big Bang Theory is a very hot TV series which has already released three seasons. I love this TV series not long before and spent almost a week to catch up the newest episode. And the first time I watch TBBT, its OP music is so charming. That make me always want to know what exactly they are singing and want to find out all the very words.

This cute MV is so funny that make me yell anther “WOW” .
After you watch it, maybe you have the same feeling~

PS : the lyric of this song:

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait…
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!

‘”Since the dawn of man” is really not that long,
As every galaxy was formed in less time than it takes to sing this song.
A fraction of a second and the elements were made.
The bipeds stood up straight,
The dinosaurs all met their fate,
They tried to leap but they were late
And they all died (they froze their asses off)

The oceans and pangea
See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya
Set in motion by the same big bang!
It all started with the big BANG!

It’s expanding ever outward but one day
It will cause the stars to go the other way,
Collapsing ever inward, we won’t be here, it wont be hurt
Our best and brightest figure that it’ll make an even bigger bang!

Australopithecus would really have been sick of us
Debating out while here they’re catching deer (we’re catching viruses)
Religion or astronomy, Encarta, Deuteronomy
It all started with the big bang!

Music and mythology, Einstein and astrology
It all started with the big bang!
It all started with the big BANG!

The normal version MV:

Dec 16th, 2009 | Posted in Fun
  1. Dec 16th, 2009 at 12:15 | #1

you dint give me a pingback~~ wuwu

2. Dec 16th, 2009 at 12:25 | #2

@火星蜥蜴
    I have sent you a Trackback…. Do you really need a Pingback?

3. Dec 16th, 2009 at 12:28 | #3

it turns out that the tb was held in backstage by askimet~ now I got it

heihei

4. galacy
    Dec 17th, 2009 at 12:45 | #4

the song is absolutely perfect to the series~~ it covers history, biology, architecture….
    and it give happiness for us 😀

5. Feb 6th, 2014 at 22:16 | #5

Hmm it looks likle your website atte my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess
    I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly
    enjoyinng your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m stiull new to everything.

Do you have any tips and hints for first-time bog writers?
    I’d definitely appreciatte it.

6. Jun 3rd, 2015 at 06:02 | #6

You’re so awesome! I don’t think I have read through something like that before.
    So wonderful to find another person with some unique thoughts on this topic.
    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that’s needed on the internet,
    someone with a little originality!