Linux for our life

As a Linux user for several years, Linux give me another view of the world and lots of Linux lovers share lots of fun with me. Wanna to give thans to Linux, I bought a few stuff from a B2C web site. :mrgreen:
The first one is a Tee with Ubuntu Logo:

Ubuntu Tee

It’s so awesome. Ubuntu is my using Linux dist.. And I love its logo because it show love and peace to us, Reminding us that we are connected , no matter where we are and whom we are.

The other Tee I bought is a GNOME Tee:

GNOME Tee

I love this “big paw” very much. GNOME is my favorite Linux Desktop environment. It’s so elegant and effective. There is no more luxuriant decorative odds in Gnome. That make it very friendly to me.

Beside those two Tees above, I also got a mouse pad in Ubuntu theme with half price~~ 😎

Ubuntu Mouse Pad

3. Jun 16th, 2010 at 09:54 | #3

I like ub2,I use opensolaris now~The feeling is so good~

4. Jun 16th, 2010 at 12:36 | #4

love it 又抢不到。。。怨念

5. Jun 16th, 2010 at 16:03 | #5

@pizn
    There are many SUN workstation in my old university. But at that time, the Solaris 9 OS is quite ugly and only has Unix traditional Desktop environment and Java Desktop environment by default, no GNOME and KDE.

6. Jun 16th, 2010 at 16:15 | #6

@stranger
    Just taobao it!

7. Jun 16th, 2010 at 20:56 | #7

@Calcifer
    Yes~Are you GDUTer?In my university’s SUN workstation ,there are the Solaris 9 OS~And my teacher tell us to use OpenSoliars to do the Course design~

8. Jun 16th, 2010 at 22:32 | #8

@pizn
    Yep,I remember that stupid teacher. She didn’t know anything about Unix and Linux. My dorm mate was talking part time job there and we know that how it’s going.

9. Jun 16th, 2010 at 23:33 | #9

@Calcifer
    Oh,my God~She maybe my teacher! 😳

10. galacy
    Jun 17th, 2010 at 09:37 | #10

ubuntu is a lovely and humanity system.. though i have no chance to ues it…i can feel it when you show the cute funtion to me..

11. Jan 9th, 2015 at 10:33 | #11

Wow, superb weblog format! How lengthy have
    you been blogging for? you made running a blog glance easy.
    The overall glance of your website is excellent, as smartly as the content material!